By CarolinaD - 23/10/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, my son's teacher told me that I should take my son to the doctor, because he has been complaining of bad headaches. They ran some tests, and then removed a peanut that's apparently been lodged in his nose for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 093
You deserved it 5 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

letitbe56 0

How old is this son? Always include an age--I was picturing him as 12 or so until the last line when I realized this is probably preschool. And why was the teacher the first to notice that he had been complaining for months about headaches?

So your son won the "who can shove a peanut the farthest up their nose" game?

Comments

well it isn't an FML really but it still is something interesting that happened in OP's day. what, the son wasn't going to post the FML himself. get what I mean...

Vacant 7

When I was younger I crammed a pistachio up my nose pretending to be an elephant, but that just ended in several family members holding me down, a broken nose, and a pair of tweezers. Wonderful childhood memories coming back to me.

And? This effects the quality of your life how exactly?

perdix 29

Which one was it, Charlie Brown or Linus? It hardly matters because when it came out, it was probably Pig Pen. If he still has trouble, run more tests. Peppermint Pattie and Marcie are up in there doing the Velcro Shuffle.

What was really concerning was Woodstock flying out of the kid's ear.

perdix 29

Or Snoopy snooping around the kid's pooper?

If Snoopy snooped around the kid's pooper, I wonder if the troupe that's also snooping around his pooper would dupe Snoopy into drinking the loopy soup until he droops?

perdix 29

WIN. Witchcraft! You have a way with words! ;) Two thumbs up!

Thank you, Perdix! *curtsy* :] I have been inspired by the wordmaster, after all! ;]

alwaysalady 0

Dont feel too bad. My son swallowed a penny yesterday. And my husband, and his sister both shoved beans up thier noses. My brother stuck a hot wheels wheel up his nose. And when I was about four I ate one of my grandfather's heart pills. Kids do that kind of stuff all the time. Wait til he drives his bike off the garage roof, or colors his sister with permanat marker.

your family shouldn't be allowed to procreate anymore.

^ lol saying that, my sister once ate a doll so... perhaps the same could be said to me

I don't see how this is a FML! What cause u had to wait 20 minutes??

MiniatureMayhem 0

Your son's teacher noticed before you did? FHL, because he has such a crappy parent.

LifeInTheShadows 0

Err... Define stupid. Because if you're talking about little children doing stupid things such as the one in this FML, then it's just a part of psychological human development. The kid's brain just hasn't evolved yet, it doesn't determine whether the kid is stupid or smart, because the kid can't just make his/her brain develop faster. It's not their fault. They get smarter with age.

Ditto. There's a difference between being inquisitive and being stupid. This kid is stupid. It's like George Carlin said, "It's passive eugenics! The kid who swallows the most marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own!" Substitute a peanut for marbles in this case and voila, you still have a very dumb kid.

I'm sorry for being a dick with my original comment...

xenomorph 0

I read a story about this happening with a crayon, only that the crayon began to dissolve and block pores, so things were much worse.

The moment you said crayon I thought Homer Simpson xD