By anonymous - 02/04/2016 04:11 - United States - Westminster

Today, my sister still refuses to pay back all the money she owes me because she once bought me something from the dollar menu at McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 998
You deserved it 1 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cannot stand greedy siblings. So not a good trait to have. I hope you get your money back. Buy her something worth a dollar. Now she will have no excuse not to pay you back!

Comments

My sister owes me over $500 I know how you feel

I really hope you aren't talking an insane amount of money. Maybe if it was $100 or so she's just a huge moron and you can forget about it and not lend her things again. But if it was a large sum of money then I really hope you have some evidence of her agreeing on the loan, otherwise you can't do much. I can't stand family members wil believe they can be greedy just because they're family. I'm sorry OP. Hope it works out.

IssacB 14

"if money is loaned to a close friend or relative, consider it gone"

LalapaloozaChick 14

sounds just like my twin brother.

My mom is the same way, but that's a lot different since she my mom.

kyu_Q 19

This is why EVERYONE signs a promisory note, especially family

I know someone like that. It really sucks.

I don't get it. If she didn't pay you back after the first loan, why do you continue to give her money? That's just stupid! Never loan money to family or friends, it only creates problems, but if you insist on it, get it in writing.

Wait how much money are we talking about? If its up to like $50 or $100 you might want to just let it go and just not lend her money again, but if its much higher than that then theres a real issue here.