By eric4 - 23/05/2013 20:11 - United Kingdom - Cheltenham

Today, my roommate decided to splash out on a prostitute. When my expensive watch and the contents of my wallet turned up missing in the aftermath, his only comment was, "Shit happens, bro." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 447
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch him in the face and say shit happens bro

Sir_ND_Pity 35

remind him of that when he finds out he has an STD

Comments

Remeber to say "shit happens" when all his stuff goes missing

#11 & 12- The fact that your names are so similar, and in numerical sequence, is kinda freaky...Besides the whole "kill" part, ya know?

id be pretty pissed if my roommate brought back a prostitute even if she didn't steal anything

I hope you make him buy you a new watch and replace whatever was in your wallet.

oj101 33

When he's diagnosed with an STD and is too broke to afford treatment, tell him "shit happens bro". See how he likes it.

Llamacod 11

op lives in the uk where they have socialized medicine so there is no such thing as "too broke to afford treatment"

Call the cops. It's their job to arrest dumb people. And the prossies they bring home too.

15 - the act of selling sex is rarely illegal. It's often the act of buying/advertising that is. Thus, the roommate would be arrested, not the prostitute. Check UK laws before making a comment like that.

Well, the roomie can be run in for hiring a prossie. The prossie can be run in for /theft/. That is a crime in the UK, right? That is what OP is complaining about after all.

Prossie. That's a new word for me. I like it.

46 - irrelevant but it is something I've researched. Knowing one's own laws is the responsibility of every responsible citizen. After all, don't they say that ignorance of the law is no excuse?

HeadlessSparrow 20

I'd just steal his shit. Return the favor. Shit happens. Perhaps you should literally take a shit on his belongings.

Go all out... To live a little... To treat yourself!

CharresBarkrey 15

Thank you for asking this. I felt like a stupid American for wondering what it meant.

It's okay, 60. I had to go the longest time before I learned what "chuffed" means.

Low life alert! Kick him out! There are way too many lovely people in this world to put up with this asshole.