By Anonymous - 12/03/2013 04:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my pet parrot learned a new trick. In addition to imitating my dog, and my voice when I call my mother, it can now imitate my sex noises, and likes to screech them whenever someone comes into the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 180
You deserved it 9 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You let your parrot see/hear those things? I couldn't do it with an audience. Again, you should get a gag.

I don't think I could keep my compass pointed north with a parrot in the room...you must have a very accommodating boyfriend

Comments

Time to start screaming awesome movie lines in bed.

"Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man." When I first heard Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", I thought Robert Plants moans sounded more like he was getting ready to sneeze! :P

RedPillSucks 31

I sang that song out loud in front of my mom when I was in middle school, before I understood what the words really meant. Couldn't look her in the eye for a long time after she set me straight.

You can now train the parrot to help whenever you want to fake it.

"Polly wants a delicious cream pie and a Minnesota Hot Pocket to go!!"

That parrot must be pretty smart to learn so many noises. It's be funny of you used it for a prank.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Parrots are very intelligent birds. They have the mental capacity to learn a vast vocabulary and have the intelligence to form coherent sentences instead of merely mimicking sounds, words, and phrases that they have heard or have been taught. I have heard of parrots that can carry on conversations and respond to questions and statements. Of course not every breed of parrot can and not every parrot in the same breed as the ones who can have the same ability.

perdix 29

The wording of this story is disturbing -- the OP calls his or her mom and dog and then sex noises follow. The yuck meter has been pegged!

sugarshane007 20

Come on OP, the parrot is just trying to inform your neighbors of the fun that can be had at your place. Don't look at it negatively, instead, turn it into an advertising opportunity!