By Beth - 28/04/2013 13:16 - United States - Raleigh

Spicy
Today, my parents decided to wake me up on my birthday. They flashed the lights and yanked off my bed sheets. I sleep naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 908
You deserved it 11 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

This is my nightmare but hey it's not like they don't know what your body looks like.

aliyourpally 12

I bet your sheets smell like ass.

Comments

I never get comments like these, by saying "ewww" or "gross" you're implying that you dislike something but then you confuse me by adding the "LOL" at the end.

Zimmington 21

I exited and came back just so I could thumb this down again.

Why? You don't think it is gross? Something can be gross and funny at the same time. This is really a case of not being able to understand what's written.

I don't know why that is so "eww" it's just nudity

Wonder what will happen when she sees a penis then.

27- Unless the person has some ducked up deformity, nudity isn't that gross. I bet you're nude under your clothes.

Pstraka6 20

That will teach them not to rudely wake in you in the morning!

Capt_Oblivious 10

You mean you used to sleep naked.

How embarissing. At least there your parents and not exstended family or friends. Next time lock your door! C:

OP could argue your grammatical skills are embarrassing. But I'm only defending OP because I sleep naked, too.

The grammar is fine. It's the spelling that's terrible.

I'm amazed at the lack of respect for personal privacy from both parents and children in so many of these stories. What happened to knocking, and then waiting until the person on the other side either says "Come in", or actually opens the door?

kinda hard to surprise someone if you knock first.

Well, they could knock, wait for him to say "Come in", and then yell "Surprise! Happy Birthday!"

Thank your lucky stars that you are not a male.

But on the other hand, a guy would only have to hide his crotch to save his modesty. A girl has three things to hide - much higher chance of something being seen. Think I'd rather be a guy in that situation, morning wood or not.

@59 That's because you don't know how embarassing a morning wood is...or how embarassing a wood is period

FYI, unless you're really flat it's very difficult to quickly and effectively cover two boobs with one arm. Of course, I can't accurately compare to the difficulty of covering a boner... however, I don't think using two hands would make it worse by drawing attention to it? Because it's not like you're only covering it because it's a boner, you'd be covering it either way.

#74, #68 was referring to it getting more awkward if you grab onto your morning wood with both hands, especially if your parents are looking at you.

Yes, I get that...what I'm saying is, if they see it then it will be awkward either way. However, IF you somehow managed to SUCCESSFULLY cover it in time then there's no reason it would be extra awkward as you wouldn't be able to tell it's a boner just by the fact that you were using two hands. I think most people would instinctively cover with both hands. You could argue that they could guess from the way you cover it but I think it is unlikely and even then, that is a question of technique (grabbing it like you're wanking which I think 68 was thinking about versus covering the whole crotch area, hands on balls and forearms on boner that I was thinking of) rather then whether using both hands in itself would give it away. Does that make sense now?

81, not really. I can sort of see where you're coming from but at the same time it's quite obvious from hand positioning if morning wood is present. For instance, if no morning wood is present a male would cup his two hands together for full coverage but to cover morning wood it would probably be a whole hand for balls and the other for the penis! Plus, if you go along with the idea that all erect penis' go at a ninety degree angle it'll be fairly difficult to cover it even with two hands.

81 - Well that makes sense. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, was just trying to explain myself. I can see your point though. Thank you for providing a reasonable argument. Sorry 68 if that's what you were saying and I got it wrong...hopefully you get my point as well though, even if now somewhat debunked.

Ugh, I meant 100, not 81. Definitely my bedtime now. But FreshPie, don't think about it too much. I enjoyed our discussion. It was...interesting to say the least.

I'm a girl and i sleep naked. I think it is so much worse for a dad to see his daughter naked. I don't really think a mum would care either way and I don't think a dad would care about seeing his son naked.

Did they rush out in a hairy or did they make a smooth getaway ?

Nothing they haven't seen before. You were already dressed for the occasion!

Why sleep naked? I thought people only do that if they were horny that night.

I sleep naked too. In fact I haven't worn underwear since 2007. Except when I got that personal piercing and needed to wear a sanitary napkin in order to catch the blood.

29 - Sleeping naked is pretty common, especially if it's hot. Sometimes if it's cold I wear a large t-shirt but I normally just sleep naked. Haven't worn pyjamas in years - they're so constricting, especially if you're someone who rolls around a lot in your sleep.

I sleep naked too. It's actually healthy for you. Let's everything breath.

You're obviously still sleeping in your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sheets if you have to ask why people sleep naked.

lexxiii 17

I can see this now... "HAPPY BIRTHD- ...never mind."