By Anonymous - 29/12/2009 18:52 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she saw me sleepwalking last night. I didn't think much of it, until I remembered that I went to bed without any clothes on last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 567
You deserved it 6 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

borabora1991 0

I mean, your mom gave birth to you, so she's seen you naked before, so it's not that bad. At least you weren't taking a nap inthe middle of the day and then sleptwalked outside. that could have been bad! Ive only ever sleptwalked once, in 5th grade. I walked downstairs and peed on the floor..

At least your parents haven't walked in on you jacking off. Now that is an FML moment.

Comments

THIS IS A FAKE FML, i posted this and he must have seen it while moderating the fml's. all he did was reword it... Arseface.

depends cos i tried posting a real fml and i got an email of my fml and they changed some words

At least your parents haven't walked in on you jacking off. Now that is an FML moment.

idk, but if somebody put that on fml, they might break the record for most "i agree, your life sucks" AND "you totally deserved it"s

borabora1991 0

I mean, your mom gave birth to you, so she's seen you naked before, so it's not that bad. At least you weren't taking a nap inthe middle of the day and then sleptwalked outside. that could have been bad! Ive only ever sleptwalked once, in 5th grade. I walked downstairs and peed on the floor..

ur first, good for u! anyways. i hope ur corridors were dark so at least she didnt have to see all the details

'all the details'? Dude, it's just a naked person. It's not some kind of horrible car wreck or an overflowing sewer she had to look at. Just her son's naked body in the dark. And OP, what's the big deal? So your mom's seen you naked. What mom hasn't seen her kid naked?

Yes, all moms have seen their kids naked, but most likely not after puberty. There's a huge difference between my now seventeen year old body and my baby body, and my parents do NOT need to see it.

This is not an FML! Next time sleepwalk into traffic.

suzanabanna 0
Hugorgy 0

I think OP is too old for you, Pedobear.

daydreamstar 7

how long did it take that guy to make that anyway.....

ipwnallmen 10

but yeah your mom didnt see anything she didnt when you popped ouuta hr and spooched on the table into the doctors cold hands for a naughty smack... why were you naked, tho? not that i have anything against it.. were you having a wet dream. in which case f ur moms eyes... ahhh

ipwnallmen 10

12, maybe he jizzed or something in his sleep and thats what is meant by little details from a little dickie

jakeidk 0

naive is *evian backwards. and is this first time woman has seen your naked body?

YeahFMLxX 0

at least you didn't break into thriller :)

Why not? He didn't know he sleepwalked, and there are usually covers over you when you sleep.

That is true! I'm trying very hard not to burst into laughter at that mental image. OP, you are a dumbass for being naked. I'm sure the breeze is pleasant but I doubt the embarassment is worth it.