By Anonymous - 30/09/2011 01:33 - United States

Today, my parents came to visit me. I bought boxers and cologne to make it look like I had a man here. I've been single since I moved away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 964
You deserved it 28 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you want your parents to think you'd been sleeping with some man they'd never met?

Comments

Go out, get pissed and bring a bloke back... Try not to be picky lol

That´s a totally stupid thing to do! Emancipation fail.

punkin_26 16

That is almost as pathetic as the lady who excused herself when she walked in on her CAT using the restroom. In all honesty though I would trade my boyfriend for a cat any day. Just enjoy the time you have to yourself. It's priceless.

That's pathetic, if you want to be alone with a cat, dump your boyfriend and get a cat instead of whining about it on the interwebs, logic must have skipped your generation.

lifesuxalways12 0

U should have put a lube a ***** and 2 thongs on the couch and been like " o yah did i forget to tell u i like myself some noce juice pusssy"

lifesuxalways12 0

uuuuhm, that's not going to convince them -.-

I'm trying to picture the kind of parents who would WANT to find their daughter has been sleeping with someone she hasn't even mentioned to them yet.

So u want ur parents to think ure having a casual relationship With some random dude that they're clearly never going to meet? Um there's no shame im being single.

so what if your single? enjoy your life. dont try the impress people

if your fat they would most likely understand. if your ugly then its thier fault.