By mommydearest - 04/09/2011 16:08 - Denmark

Today, my paranoid wreck of a girlfriend read a text message on my phone from a woman asking if I was coming over for dinner. The woman was my mom. My girlfriend stormed out and hasn't answered my calls all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 322
You deserved it 4 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sxe_beast 11

"Paranoid wreck of a girlfriend" Why are you still with her?

Twisted_Angel 17

I'm curious, because I know when I text message my mom, it says "mom" on top of the message. do you have your mom in your phone under her name? because I'll tell ya, as a woman, if I saw my boyfriend get a text like that and it had a woman's name above it, I would be pretty upset too. Especially if I didn't know his mom's name.

Comments

dionsauris 4
structuredchaoz 4

She would only get worse. Move on to the next.

What's do you have your mom as in your phone? Everyone i know, including adults have their mom as 'mom' in their phone

I really don't get why op should need his mom listed by her role vs her name in his phone. I list my mom by her full name because it's part of my address book.

part os an address book makes sense. but still, shouldnt the girlfriend know her boyfriend's mom's name?

Sometimes those with jealousy issues and insecurities that get paranoid about getting cheated on are actually those who are inclined to cheat... Fyl op. Things will only get worse if you don't end things now...

rezzel 0

put ur moms contact name as " mom "

Lol at everyone wondering why he doesn't have mom saved as mom. I don't either. My contacts all have full names. But yeah, dump that bitch. Might be hard an u might care about her but it'll be better in the long run.

I'm just wondering. Why do people put their mom's full name in their contacts? Mine's just "Mom." OP, if she's a "paranoid wreck" then you should have already broken up with her if this kind of behavior is normal.

Bekavera 4

she clearly has issues:( Time to dump her and move on:)