By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, my own boyfriend admitted that he can't name one single thing he likes about me without naming something "physical." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 780
You deserved it 6 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

turtlemansam 6
Inspired22 11

Hmm. If it bothers you that the relationship is mainly physical, then see if it can be improved upon, or end it. It sucks, but it's life. If we're lucky, one of our relationships ends up working out. So don't waste your time on the shitty ones, because life is too short! Get rid of people who make you unhappy!

Comments

holy shit u must be hot can i get ur number??? hahaha jk that sucks. just keep looking there r still guys out there that r nice and dont care only about looks

seems like your own fault for not developing an interesting personality, or possibly ANY personality.

Jaimegirl 7

Wow... FYL :P good luck to you

Oh FFS, these comments are pissing me off. "At least he thinks you're pretty"? Really?! How shallow and insecure can you get? To every female who's made such a comment: I hereby revoke your right to bitch about how "all the good guys are gay or taken" ever again. Grow the hell up. To the OP: YDI. You picked him. How could you not have noticed this earlier? If he's still your boyfriend, he's probably got a point. Either he's a total dick, or you need to work on developing some redeeming qualities.

I agree wholeheartedly. I hate when girls complain about what their boyfriends say or do and they act like they have no choice in the matter of who the date. Hello, YOU picked him. YOU said yes. He's what YOU wanted. If he isn't, stop dating him. Being single won't kill you. If a guy can't respect you, guess what? He's not your boyfriend! Don't want to take his shit? Don't date him.

XbambiX 3

he doesn't like u for who u r just for what u have. Fyl break up with the jerk

EvilDave 13

OP, just think about what that says about your personality and your ability to choose a boyfriend.

pineappleluvah 0

If it were me, I would say, "Oh but I can. The fact that I'm newly single."

He is a guy, what do you expect? Too many of you females want us to act like chicks. Well guess what, we aren't. So get over it and realize that he likes you.

JokeMeister 0

that I'd what u call an" asshole reply". Work on it.