By Anonymous - 22/03/2013 23:21 - Canada - Oakville

Today, I was feeling a bit insecure about my body, and I told my boyfriend I don't know how he can even stand to have sex with me. He replied, "I know, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 393
You deserved it 19 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda sounds like you were asking for attention though.

Steve95401 49

Classy guy. And you stay with him because...

Comments

Steve95401 49

Classy guy. And you stay with him because...

17 is right on point. Women who fish for compliments or take pity for themselves, boast about it. Eventually, the guy can't take it anymore and will just agree with whatever she's complaining about. I honestly don't blame the guy

I have to say I'd agree with the two former; she kind of brought it on herself.

I also agree. I'm sure he didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, but he was probably desperate to get OP to shut up and stop beating herself up...

Or he could be saying it sarcastically.

Most likely sarcasm, and she's just insecure that she can't tell the difference anymore. I feel bad for OP's bf.

Many people who set their standards high secretly know they look good but want people to acknowledge it by saying so. Others just look at those teenage magazines and are jealous/insecure because it portrays girls with fake bodies and everything saying that's the only way to be happy. If your boyfriend loves you for who you are, then who gives two ***** about what you look? It shouldn't fucken matter what others think anyway, who are they to say they are better if they judge you lower than them?

asnakelovinbabe 16

She should at least stay with him long enough to try other positions. For starters, they could try lying down, if standing is that unbearable.

She quite literally asked for it. She tried to elicit flowery compliments using self-deprecation, but he didn't fall for it. I personally wouldn't respond the same way he did, but I am certainly not surprised, especially if this happens often. Also, see 24's comment.

The truth hurts sometimes. OP shouldn't have asked the question if she didn't want an honest answer. Remember, lies may make you feel better but they're never going to stop you looking terrible.

Actually he is a pretty classy guy for being honest. He is dating her isn't he? He obviously sees something he likes in her, and apparently he has looked past her physical downfalls (if she even has them. Her feeling insecure about her body could just be completely all in her head from the get go). She attempted to manipulate him into complimenting her. She could've just said "I'm feeling insecure right now." And the conversation would've hopefully been a lot different. But instead OP decided to try to use manipulation to get what she wanted (something she probably does a lot) so it blew up in her face. Get over it. Sorry for not feeling sorry for you because your manipulative games don't work on everybody all the time.

Sognatore0716 6

Oh damn! So harsh! Time to dump him.

Well, OP bashed herself pretty badly. What did she think he was going to say?

sweetluv006 6

That's her boyfriend! He's supposed to support and reassure her when she's having a bad day. We all have those days and OP didn't deserve that response

66- she may be the type of girl that is always asking for reassurance. That can get really annoying.

courtney680 17

You pretty much just said exactly what I did..

More like, BRICK to the face for #27....

hotPinklipstick 24

I've met some real pricks in my life, but OPs boyfriend is the cactus.

I'm not always a prick, but when I am, I'm OP's boyfriend

Uh, 25, I don't think 19 was talking about OP's bf BEING a big prick. to be =/= to have

That's terrible!!! you deserve much better than that!

Nope.. She put her self up for that. First love yourself and then expect others to do the same. I would have said the same thing to my gf because if I'm with her, I obviously like her and she is just looking for attention the wrong way.

She deserved this.. Don't ask a question of you can't handle the answer!

feldco1 17

Wow how rude! You definitely deserve someone who will make you feel special OP!

Kinda sounds like you were asking for attention though.

wlddog 14

11, its hard to tell from a single post, but if someone makes a habit of fishing for compliments, it shows a lack of mental strength.

alpatco 0

@11 According to your username "fuckuimpretty" and your hidden profile I find it ironic that you would be commenting on this. Been in a similar situation, have you?

#11: Its called telling the truth. If you can't handle it, don't ask. This isnt his fault. Its hers. I'm tired of guys getting blamed for women being stupid and complicated. She deserved it 99%-100%

Well hey, sometimes that can actually help

toughchick14 15

Time for her to stop fishing for compliments and basing her self image on everyone else's.opinion. She is weak and cant handle the truth.

ironik69 31

You shouldn't fish for compliments if you aren't sure of the response.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Exactly! Can't stand it when people fish for certain answers.

sexyboi1985 27

And I hope u walked away after slapping him.

She asked for his opinion, at least he was honest enough to tell her now rather than later... It still doesn't give her the right to slap him regardless if how harsh the comment was.

And if she did slap him, I hope he slapped her back. God you people are so stupid. Oh that's right, if a woman fishes for a compliment a guy is a dick if he doesn't bite. Bullshit.

What an ass he should be your ex by now if your wise.

Btdtgts 22
Michael_92 20

You should really have to take an IQ test before being allowed online.

You're. It isn't hard, people. Honestly...