By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, my own boyfriend admitted that he can't name one single thing he likes about me without naming something "physical." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 780
You deserved it 6 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

turtlemansam 6
Inspired22 11

Hmm. If it bothers you that the relationship is mainly physical, then see if it can be improved upon, or end it. It sucks, but it's life. If we're lucky, one of our relationships ends up working out. So don't waste your time on the shitty ones, because life is too short! Get rid of people who make you unhappy!

Comments

YDI for being a 'hot' girl with no brains or personality. You guys take all the men when they're young and out to get some and the others win out when the men grow up and want something real. Look at all the 'hot' single 40 year old female celebrities out there. Or is it the category that ***** themselves out in movies and mvs thus discrediting our entire gender.

what a jerk... FYL.. I'm ashamed to be of the male gender sometimes because they always pull crap like this. I would never date a girl for just physical stuff. dump him and move on he's not worth it

It doesn't say she is pretty or that he even thinks she's pretty. "Physical" might mean he only likes having sex with her or some other sexual act. She could be both ugly and have a terrible personality but be willing to do anything in bed. Just sayin

Count yourself a little bit lucky - plenty of ladies post how their boyfriends can't name one physical attribute about them that they find appealing. But I'm with you - it's better to have both beauty AND brains. Remember, there's a few more things that separate us from them besides the Y Chromosome!

There are just some people that were meant to be seen and used not heard. you act like this is something new, you mean to tell me that muscle milk liked you for your brains, go have another blonde moment lol

There's not many options guys notice... I would lump it all together to be "I likeyour personality." But that sounds dumb so I'd probably say smile or something which is physical...

I mean what did you want him to say, "i liked how you helped that old women cross the street...you're such a caring kindred spirit.."

Chaodin 0

Well then grow a personality. There's probably not much to you beyond the physical. As a bonus, you then might deserve a better boyfriend.

well... if you ASKED him what he likes about you, then YDI for putting pressure on him to come up with something honest and nice on the spot. if you didnt ask him, at least he has the curosey to tell you what he thinks. if you're not OK with this, its time to get out before things get worse. I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt; however, and am going to assume you asked him, thus voting YDI.