By earths_venus - 24/07/2010 07:44 - Australia

Today, my new coworker told me he expects me to call him King Kong and bow down to him whenever he walks past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 969
You deserved it 3 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

o.O look him straight in the eye say it was love that killed the beast then run away

Comments

how is this an FML?...unless you actually do it in which case YDI

Here's an idea: just don't do it. Not really that bad.

your new coworker? tell him things dont work like that in the real world and if hed really like to be referred to as KING KONG then tell him to go back to the mental institution, im sure theyd love to continue to humor him there.

weavermycutecat 0

or op could say that op was mario..

iamepiclee 3

man who moderated this shit? I've seen better that don't get passed and we get stuck with this bull shit!!!

Asstazztic 8

Because you're a stupid bitch Mercy

:O now mercy is going to come and anal rape your ass X( ouch

83pgm 0

Sounds like a delightful fellow...

Who says that the OP ISN'T exercising his free will?

You do realize there's a bug that causes people's replies to appear in random places right?

Hmm, either: A) The comment bug moved your comment, too; B) You purposely posted a new comment rather than a reply to make it seem that way, thus supporting your own argument; or C) You also can't figure out the reply feature. It's reasonable to assume that commenter just didn't know how to reply, because (s)he opened the comment with mercy's name. Anyone who's not a brand-new member can figure out the accepted format for a reply-- use the comment's number (to avoid confusion with other comments by the same member), reply directly, or both. Since you're also defending someone being rude to mercy, and therefore probably don't recognize how awesome she is, I'm going with C. "C for dumb or a noob, please, Alex."