By My_Name_Is_Zach - 23/07/2012 03:48

Today, my neighbor called me on vacation to tell me that she let my mother into my house to feed my fish. I don't have fish, and my mother passed away 3 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 619
You deserved it 2 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That "mother" of yours was definitely fishing for something, and it most definitely wasn't for fish o.O.

Comments

cactasaurus 7

Why would you let your neighbor watch over your house if she barely even knows anything about you? I'm sure you would tell your neighbor these details of you guys were close..

Maybe OP is new in town or either neighbor or him are shy and didn't introduce themselves.

cactasaurus 7

24- Possibly.. personally though, I wouldn't let anyone I don't trust enough to have the key to my house and if OP left the key in her hands, I assume she would've told her about any pets she may/may not have.

Yeah this FML is kind of a borderline your life sucks and you deserve it.

Holy shit that's terrifying! Call the cops and have neighbor describe the woman. I hope it all works out for you.

FYL and YDI! I really hope you get your key back from that neighbor when you return home from vacation...next time you hand your key out it might be smart to let that person know who and who not to let inside your house...

DarkDaedalus009 8
redmane 21

Capitalization, punctuation and spelling skills are not strong in this one.

If the OP trusted the neighbor enough to give him a key, wouldn't he of had some knowledge about OP's private life?

Not everyone wants to discuss their deceased mother...

If you were close enough to your neighbor to let them watch over your house while you were on vacation, he/she probably should have known your mom died..just my opinion.

Sorry OP, I hope nothing valuable was stolen!

Well no shit somebody stole something. Someone doesn't deceive their way into a house to admire their interior decorating.

ah yes, that wonderful moment when your vacation stops being fun and instead turns to days filled with dread...truly sorry about that OP, hope you called the cops immediately. (sorry about your mom too T_T )

Javee 17

I hope the cops find out if she stole something. Best of luck OP!