By HelpMe - 25/02/2014 09:59 - United Kingdom - Galashiels

Today, my mum asked me how the guinea pig was doing. We don't have a guinea pig. Turns out she had volunteered me to look after the next door neighbor's guinea pig when they were away and 'forgot' to tell me. They have been gone two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 979
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carcinogenic 7

Your neighbours sure aren't guinea be happy about this.

Comments

chocolatefrog28 29

Hit the pet store, find a twin, get over there and bring some Febreeze because that is NOT going to smell good.

arandomusernameaa 20

it would probably take 4-7 days to die so it hasn't been dead too long :/ hopefully it hasn't started to decompose yet. good luck OP!

SkyGuy32 17

It could be alive if it could find a food source in the house, but it's unlikely

cleary30 13

Or, now don't think I'm crazy here, or you could move to another part of Europe and take on a new alias and become the Minister of Magic. Just a theory. Considering that you may be magical. Who is to say?

Damn it cleary. how many times does fudge need to tell you, DONT BREAK THE STATUE OF SECRECY! We cant let those pesky muggle folk know about us.

You're going to let the Muggles know about us!

silentxninja 13

Yes, you easily could just brew some polyjuice potion, and become an entirely different person. Problem solved!

ileenefudge 29

If your mom volunteered you and FORGOT to tell you that she volunteered you, then it isn't your fault because you didn't know you were volunteered. It's your moms fault for not letting you know right away after she volunteered you that you were going to be the one watching the neighbors pet while they were gone. Just tell the truth to the neighbors and hopefully they will understand. Good luck OP.

JMichael 25

I doubt the poor fella is still alive..

Just tell your neighbors the truth and blame it aaaaaall on your mom

two weeks of rotting animal carcass? your gonna need some febreeze regardless of how you handle the situation.

Life pro tip: Never use Febreeze on something that smells horrid. The smells combine, and it ends up smelling even worse.

Guinea pigs store food so you may be okay as long as you go straight over there and give them some water and get them to a vet. Animals are pretty resilient

kingdomgirl94 29

as an owner of two, I can confirm that they really don't.

Looks like you're not going to be talking to your neighbors for a while...