By Sarah - 25/08/2009 16:04 - United Kingdom

Today, my mother was cleaning out my underwear drawer and found my vibrator. Everytime I see her in the hall, she just cracks up and makes jokes about how I can't get a guy, so I have to rely on electronics. What's worse, she told my dad AND posted a status on facebook about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 617
You deserved it 10 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for having such an immature mother. o.o That's unbelievable.

Jess_Love 0

wait why was she cleaning out your underwear drawer?

Comments

ElMundio87 0

because your underwear drawer is private?

Dynoblaze 1

Your mom sucks for making fun of something natural and for invading your privacy. Do what number 6 said buy some kinky sex object like bondage gear and "discover" them and see if she's still laughing.

curryndricegirll 0

what is it with everyone! she wasn't invading her privacy! she was frickin cleaning out her underwear drawer! you know what, she wouldn't have that problem if she could clean it out herself.

Kattster 7

Lol, what is it with you? Some of us are being funny, and others have ideas. If my mom did all that to me I'd be pissed, whether she's cleaning out my drawer or not. That's ****** embarrassing. How would you like to go through that? ~Katt

#45 - Please explain how you know that her mother was simply cleaning out her underwear drawer? I know plenty of parents who snoop through their children's things, using "I was just cleaning this" excuse to confront their kids when they find something they don't like. Also, maybe the OP can clean the drawer out herself but she just has a mother who likes to take things into her own hands. However, regardless of the OP's drawer-cleaning abilities, it's still a shitty thing to LAUGH at your daughter because she masturbates and doesn't have a boyfriend. It's also a shitty thing to then go one step farther and make a private matter public, despite who can see what on her Facebook. Her mom is a bitch, plain and simple.

Kattster 7

Agreed #121 I'd either get her back or hide, or both. The real question is, the people seeing it on facebook, are they laughing? ~Katt

for your mother to clean out your underwear drawer (or any drawers in your room for that matter) gives me the idea that you are under 18. if you are, wtf @ a mother who would want their underage daughter hooking up with a guy.

Tell your mom it's your dad's, you were hiding it from him. Dad had it because fun time with mom isn't very fun, apparently. SEE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?

Bogus... and if it isn't, a big FML to you for having loser parents.

Slip some gay **** under your dad's side of the mattress. Since mom's such a clean freak, she's bound to find it sooner than later.

Kattster 7