By Sarah - 25/08/2009 16:04 - United Kingdom

Today, my mother was cleaning out my underwear drawer and found my vibrator. Everytime I see her in the hall, she just cracks up and makes jokes about how I can't get a guy, so I have to rely on electronics. What's worse, she told my dad AND posted a status on facebook about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 617
You deserved it 10 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for having such an immature mother. o.o That's unbelievable.

Jess_Love 0

wait why was she cleaning out your underwear drawer?

Comments

3arl 0

ur moms weird every girl has a vibrator

I take it your mother is the type of bitch who never takes a hint? FYL, seriously, that's just wrong. Laughing about it once just to get past it is fine, but posting it on Facebook? That's going way too far.

Good Lord, you poor girl. Your mother should never broadcast something like that. I agree with #135, making some kind of harmless joke to get over the awkwardness is fine but discussing it with your dad and posting it on facebook is a completely terrible thing to do. She should be pleased that you use a vibrator--most girls need to figure out how to pleasure themselves before they can ever hope to have satisfying partnered sexual experiences of any kind. Not to mention what everyone else has said, that if you're young enough that your parents are still cleaning and/or snooping in your stuff, you're much better off getting it on with a vibe than some inept idiot high school quarterback. FYL.

FYL1994 0

Oh grow up for gods sake! Seriously if you're old enough 4 a f****** vibrator you're old enogh to tell ur mom to stop treating u like a baby and to stop being such a bitch. SERIOUSLY! Stand up 4 yourself.

Nightmare1 0

OMFG this is sooooo fuuny!!!! totaly sucks for you but damn thats good stuff!!! Made me lol

1) Just because her mom cleaned her underwear drawer, doesnt mean she isnt old ebough to do it herself, idk about u guys but some mom's are neat freaks and will just go ahead and do it because its somthing that needs doing. 2) there really isnt an age where ur old enough to own a vibe... if i was a 13 year old girl and had a vibrator i'd be the happiest chick out there xD 3) /agree with half these comments, revenge is totally neccasarry here

clarencemanson3 0

jokes - okay telling your dad - okay posting a status on facebook - NOT OKAY that's terrible :/

Like most people have said, your mother is pretty immature. She's probably just jealous because she doesn't get any from your dad anymore and is too insecure to go out and buy a vibrator of her own. Owning one is nothing to be ashamed of either; plenty of people do and they're becoming much more commonplace nowadays. I'm sure that even if your friends find out, they'll joke about it for a day or so then be over it. Like other people said, it could be worse too. You could be a guy, your parents could have reacted worse, etc. Wait for the immaturity to blow over and have some confidence in yourself.