By Anonymous - 09/02/2011 15:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother got me to guess who she spent the night with. I then find out it was the gas station guy. The same creep that I've been complaining about because he hits on me every time I go get gas. Good pick Mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 940
You deserved it 3 355

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sounds like the gas station offers full service?

If you didn't like the creep staring at you then why would you still go get gas there?

Crystiella 0

Wow, you're exactly right. How about we all go to gas stations that are inconvient and waste gas just to get there because we don't like someone who works there. Sounds fun.

Crystiella 0

Wow, you're exactly right. How about we all go to gas stations that are inconvient and waste gas just to get there because we don't like someone who works at the other place. Sounds rational.**

maybe she's just small town girl living in a lonely world..who took her car to the only gas station in her town

He's just a small town boy born and raised in south Detroit, working at a gas station to afford his ticket to the midnight train.

its *not* funny because the joke is dead •Tha Goon•

It's funny because 17 thinks s/he is funny.

ilovesexywomen 0
sourgirl101 28

Did she like the way he handles his nozzle? Quick question, why are you playing the guessing game with your mom? That's creepier than that guy, I would say.

Don't talk about him like that, he may be your father one day.

sallen0046 4

Is there only one gas station where you live? Did you ever think that maybe he wasn't hitting on you, but was in fact just trying to be friendly because he had a thing for your mom? Everything doesn't have to be specifically about you.

sourgirl101 28

or maybe he settled for the mom because he couldn't get the daughter?

Don't give yourself too much credit OP haha

This is likely your own fault for complaining, she must have thought "if he's desperate enough to hit on my daughter he'll probly do anything"

sourgirl101 28

Why would he be considered "desperate" for hitting on the daughter? It happens all the time. The OP is probably an adult child since she seems to own her own car. (unless she's a lucky sweet sixteen girl) If anything, it's the mom that seems desperate.

The gas station mans offer: Free gas for a roll in the hay?