By Anonymous - 23/04/2013 15:49 - Australia

Today, my mother and I saw a stall selling colourful treats at the shopping centre. Some were placed on small dishes, so we thought we'd sample their goods. Turns out that the colourful goodies that we'd bit into were very creative pieces of soap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 216
You deserved it 45 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You just randomly bit into the things on the dish without asking what they were or asking permission?

Cusefan5 6

Well at least your mouths are now clean

Comments

dr_snow_bear 29

It's customary to look at what the shop sells before stuffing your face.

sailorzoe 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

39 is slightly deranged. Confirmed after reading her profile.

rg350dx 29

Serves you right for "sampling" the soap without a free samples sign or any confirmation from the attendants they were samples. Btw just because something's on a plate doesn't mean you have to grab it and eat it.

My lord, how are these vile peons even worthy of being the subject your almighty judgement?

rg350dx 29

I step down off of my winged horse every now and again to mingle with and judge these mortals.

I almost did the same thing with butter. I thought it was milk chocolate or something! Phst decorative soap is overrated any how OP :)

perdix 29

#13, are you referring to its rating as a soap or as a decoration? You've got to give it some credit for competing in two categories.

hooligyn123 18

Do they make dark brown colored butter? I could see butter and white chocolate, but milk chocolate?!

hooligyn123 18
Pstraka6 20

I'm a man and I stay away from scented soap or decorative anything because this would be me. Ooooo raspberries! Why yes ill try one!

perdix 29

Well, at least you've put in the work to spew out a stream of creative profanity. Usually, one peppers the room with C-words, F-bombs and other terms for genitalia, recta, excretions and procreation before the soap treatment, but since you've done the time, you are now free to do the crime.

Silent_Thrill 17

Today my mother and I stole some food from a small shop. Turns out it wasn't food, it was soap. We got what was coming to us by eating it. FML

cmb8280 24

Who just walks around putting random unknown shit in their mouths? YDI

crazytwinsmom 25
McNikk 15

Could you not tell by the smell and texture... or possibly a sign nearby that might say something about what's being sold?

Ah, gross. I've had soap before and it is not pleasant... I'm curious as to what the shop-owners' reaction was, lol.