By really mom - 15/04/2012 17:38 - United States - Montgomery

Today, my mom started dipping into my college savings, just so she can continue throwing money away on visiting a medium who claims she can channel the spirit of our recently-deceased family dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 414
You deserved it 2 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you mom could be in pain, or just crazy.

If your mother's seance leader was very short and disappeared without a trace, there would be a small medium at large.

Comments

Pets can become closer to you than any person possible could. A dog loves you no matter what and you can tell it anything. But still throwing away your college savings is extreme. Maybe try talking to your mom about and see if she needs some help from you. She must be in a lot of pain so try and be gentle with her even though you are upset with her.

LMAOOO!!!!! Thats hilarious! So true

Medium: Wait! i feel something! Mom: What is it? Medium: Spot says "Give the nice medium more money". Mom: What ever you want, Spot!

please stop commenting, or I'll have a fanny attack and cry about it!

#24, only the FML Moderators have that power, not some little punk-ass shit like you. Since noor is hilarious and popular with so many people, she's staying.

supermattyboy 0

uMaD BRO huh ARE YOU ?????! grrr u just been blasted!!!!!

JBrundog 1

Maybe you should have her watch the medium episode of Bullshit with Penn&Teller. She'll never waste her money again after that.

im so blasted right now....yea u got it right

Even if this medium could channel spirits... wtf would the dog even say -.-