By goodgrief - 30/10/2013 18:28 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my mom got drunk at our family reunion and told everyone how worried she is that my "excessive masturbation" would damage the nerves in both my dick and arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 920
You deserved it 8 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wowxoxo 17

What's her definition of "excessive"? Masturbation is perfectly normal.

The real FML here is... How did she know that you **********? 0_o

Comments

Maybe you should close the door and use headphones. lol

hockeygoalie13 15

If you're talking about while he's masturbating that wouldn't help because then he wouldn't be able to hear how loud he's being. The best option would be to turn music on out loud to hide the sound from his mom.

hockeygoalie13 15

Also, if you're talking about getting away from the family and muffling the sound of his mom talking about him, I don't think that would be very comforting. Then he doesn't hear what she's saying and gets to wonder about it later instead of standing up for himself.

Stuff a sock in your mouth when it's time to discipline the monkey.

Or pet the duck. Edit: Oops, sorry. I thought we were talking about actual animals here.

graceinsheepwear 33

If you pet the duck too roughly, you'll quack it.

dukie420 4

You could always "wax the carrot"

emirie 21

If your mother knows you ********** that much, maybe she's right to be concerned. You should probably stop letting your mom catch you.

Maybe Mommy catching him is what puts the pop into his masturbating.

buttcramp 21

well are you masturbating all the ****** time? or is she just trippin'?

With that name, I wonder what you might be doing too much of.

Maybe she is jealous that she doesnt get as much satisfaction out of hers...

PandaBurst 10

Exactly how much is "excessive"? And why does your mom know how much you **********?