By Goody2shoes - 21/07/2010 16:08 - India

Today, my mom found my pack of cigarettes. She's now making me go to rehab. I had only smoked one cigarette ever just to try it. I didn't even like it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 788
You deserved it 47 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch out for the guy saying, "rehab? you came to rehab for cigarettes? I used to suck dick for coke. have you ever sucked dick for cigarettes?!"

alunajoy 5

Comments

rehab for cigarettes? reallyyy? i ******* HATE when parents send their kids to rehab for stupid things like smoking a cigarette or weed. do you know what kids learn at rehab? what drugs get you more ****** up than smoking a blunt. every person i know who was sent to rehab for smoking weed came out of rehab with an oxycotin problem.

wellinever 5

If you only tried one and didn't like it then rehab should be a breeze. You've already passed.

why would you waste like 7 bucks to try one cigarette when you could have just bummed a drag off of someone else's for free....

TRYING is how people learn what to do, and what not to do. Trying to climb a tree is how kids learn how far they can go before they get into trouble. Trying new foods is how you learn what you like and don't like. This guy tried a cigarette to see what it was like - the fact that he didn't like it has made him learn that he doesn't want to smoke. Who cares if he bought a pack to try? It doesn't mean that he'll end up smoking the whole thing, it's probably just the least embarrassing way to buy them.

so rehab should be easy for you then? Turn it into something fun lol

No, there's a similar one about weed called Super High Me. Supersize Me is the McDonald's one.

If you wanted to try then why buy the whole pack. Buying the whole pack means that you intended to smoke it all. If you wanted to try, ask someone, like a friend, for a cigarette.

EddieYoung1991 0

seriously? well ur Indian and If your Muslim then ur not allowed...maybe that's why she's pissed?

as soon as you said your mum found your cigarettes, I clicked YDI