By Goody2shoes - 21/07/2010 16:08 - India

Today, my mom found my pack of cigarettes. She's now making me go to rehab. I had only smoked one cigarette ever just to try it. I didn't even like it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 788
You deserved it 47 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch out for the guy saying, "rehab? you came to rehab for cigarettes? I used to suck dick for coke. have you ever sucked dick for cigarettes?!"

alunajoy 5

Comments

Once again, FMLife users display their collective immaturity for telling OP he deserves it just because it's a smoke. I admire your open mindedness OP, and I'm not going to bash on you because I'm a smoker, but it's probably in your best interest not to even risk addiction.

Rehab is good for being addicted to things. You aren't addicted to things. Don't worry, problem will surely fix itself

hellomyrandaa 0

Okay not to be a bitch, but cigarettes and weed are both NOT addictive. They are mental addictions, there is a huge difference. It is also impossible to go to rehab for cigarettes or even weed. But, I am sure it's different in India. I know this from my own experience and I happen to know a lot of people in the "wrong crowd". So for everyone saying weed and cigarettes are an addiction you are wrong. :(

Kawaiichan42 3

Umm, there's nicotine in cigarettes, and nicotine is addictive. That's why there's physical side effects when you quit smoking cigarettes. Everybody knows cigarettes are addictive.

Kawaiichan42 3

Oh, and my little sister was in rehab not too long ago, and almost everyone in there was in for smoking weed.

hellomyrandaa: are you stupid or just ignorant? its a known fact that cigarettes are addictive. and im saying this as a smoker! i dont agree with placing people in rehab for them, but they are addicting.

wow, i didn't know that this site was filled with self-righteous pricks til now. he's not going to hell just because he smokes. Get over yourself, all of you, except for the ones who aren't "condeming" him for smoking one cig. i'm sorry that your lives were so sheltered that you feel like you better than the rest of us.

Wow, atleast 12000 people are complete morons. Rehab is for people who have an addiction. He tried it once and didn't like it, so he's not addicted, thus, doesn't need to go to rehab. Man, people are retarded these days.

Plasencia09 0

They tried to make me go to rehab I said, NO NO NO----Dude, your mom cant get you into a rehab program. You have no addiction and once they do a blood and urine test, they'll see it too

sharkwkrox 0

okay, if i found my daughter with a pack of cigarettes, i wood prob literally break her arm. and make her go 2 rehab. and hate her for like the next 5 yrs. so you definetly deserve it cuz smoking is the most disgusting thing anyone could ever do.

wow, i hope you don't really have a daughter....... i feel bad for her if you do......

I hope your husband beats you, you crazy *****.

vince069 0

agreed with both 67 and 79.And @ 312 you are way too overprotective

Almost same thing happened to except it was an ivory pipe.

wouldnt they take you out of rehab once they figured out you arent addicted? and if you are over 18 your mom cant make you go to rehab if you dont want to go. assuming you are 18, and aquired the cigarrettes legally.