By Goody2shoes - 21/07/2010 16:08 - India

Today, my mom found my pack of cigarettes. She's now making me go to rehab. I had only smoked one cigarette ever just to try it. I didn't even like it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 788
You deserved it 47 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch out for the guy saying, "rehab? you came to rehab for cigarettes? I used to suck dick for coke. have you ever sucked dick for cigarettes?!"

alunajoy 5

Comments

thescyphozoa 6

FYL because you don't actually need the rehab and YDI for not hiding it better.

jameses19 0

does your mom know how much rehab costs and if so I think she's a dumbass for spending that much money for smoking cigarettes.

Rehab for a pack of cigarettes? Either you're lying through your ass (the most probable), or you deserve it, for not bitchslapping some sense into that crazed moron you have at home.

TaraTottz 1

can't your parents see that you only tried 1?!?!

though weed is not addictive and supossedly better for you than alcohol or cigarretes, in all reality your getting high from it. getting high is from brain cells dying, plus once you smoke weed just even once, you're more likely to have a retarded child.

Im going to have to call bullshit on this one. Go pick up a physiology book instead of relying on hearsay and rumor. The high comes from the chemicals in the weed, not from cell damage, and I'm going to have to ask you to cite your sources about the retarded child thing.

35 are you seriously implying that you would send your kid to rehab if you found alcohol in his room?

tiffyxmac 0

well, that's your fault so YDI

RKftw 0

move out of your ******* parents house!!!!

Gman712 3
Celiath 4

With 6 bucks i can buy some beef jerky =)