By Goody2shoes - 21/07/2010 16:08 - India

Today, my mom found my pack of cigarettes. She's now making me go to rehab. I had only smoked one cigarette ever just to try it. I didn't even like it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 788
You deserved it 47 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch out for the guy saying, "rehab? you came to rehab for cigarettes? I used to suck dick for coke. have you ever sucked dick for cigarettes?!"

alunajoy 5

Comments

rawrimaunicorn 0

everyone saying he deserves it is stupid.sure cigarettes are bad but he was trying it.curiositu always takes over.I say fhl because his mom thinks its such a huge deal she wants to send him to rehab for smoking.a lot of people smoke way more than one cigarette ans I dont see them being sent to rehab.

The only reason he deserves it is because he bought an entire pack to try one, and then didn't throw the remainder away when he realized he didn't like them.

if (you = didn't like it) { then why'd you keep the pack? }

brushababyy 0

I have smoked cigarettes since I was twelve. I have smoked weed since I was thirteen. If cigarettes are going to be my only addiction then that's okay with me. rather have your kid smoking than smokin crack right? rehab isn't worth one cigarette. your families nuts. you don't Deserve it.

He kind of does deserve for not throwing the pack away or hiding it better (to sell it) after he tried one and didn't like it, but he doesn't deserve for his mom to flip out and send him to Rehab. So in a way, it's kind of FYL and YDI.

she tried to make him go to rehab and he said, " No! No! No!"

omega802 0

what the **** cigarettes and weed are both bad for u just stop doin it or just neverdo it

Zurk 0

www.norml.org is all socentific facts about marijuana, I suggest some of you morons read it before trying to state "facts."

Smoking is way worse than weed in so many ways. There's no clean way of smoking besides getting addicted and smoking 5 packs a day till your lungs are black. Marijuana's not addictive and there are cleaner ways of getting high. OP, thats ridiculous lol.

Zurk 0

yay! someone who knows facts. :)

Kawaiichan42 3

Really? Marijuana isn't addictive? Tell that to my little sister, who has been through three different inpatient programs and is in an outpatient program right now for marijuana addiction. It might not be chemically addictive, but it's still mentally addictive, especially when used to self medicate.

Anything can be psychologically addictive. Chocolate can be psychologically addictive for Christ's sake, so you're not really saying much. Also, I don't mean to presume to know your, or your sister's life, but it sounds like she had underlying problems before she became addicted to weed. In severe cases, yeah, people shouldn't smoke weed, lest it prays on any mental problems, or becomes used for self medication

Hidan_fml 0

Exactly. I hate when people go like "IT'S MENTALY ADDICTIVE!!!" Ummm, anything is mentally addictive? Hell, I'm more mentally addictive to the fruit snacks at the vending machine at school than to weed.