By linn - 27/09/2012 20:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom decided the time was right to give me the sex talk. Towards the end, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom. As I came back, I overheard my dad telling my mom that I'm so unpopular, the only time I'll get laid is when I'm being put in a coffin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 117
You deserved it 3 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

footballfreak65 6

That's horrible!!! I mean really clever but he's an ass.

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

Personally if it were my daughter, I would be glad she's still a virgin. (But then again, my daughter is Laurie, so it's not gonna happen).

how is she not pregnant i didnt use a condom:) and she has no birth control.

Inediblepeaches 15

Oh god, the last thing FML needs is roll-play. Please stop ;_;

I cracked up so hard when I read that! I freaking love That 70's Show!!!

I should kick you in the ass for talking about my daughter that way!

It's ok OP. You see, if your mom is a compassionate woman who didn't appreciate his comment, your dad likely won't be getting laid for a while either :)

SApprentice 34

Shame him. Look at him and say something like, "Dad, I heard what you said to Mom, about how I'll only get laid when I get put in a coffin. I'm not mad, I just want you to know how hurtful that was, and how bad it made me feel." He's your dad, he probably loves you a lot, so if you're really blunt like that it might make him feel guilty enough to realize he was wrong.

She should try that or just tell her dad "My sex life is none of your business. I don't plan to confide in you about crap now. Thanks dad."

kotana191 8

All you can do is prove him wrong

Ibanez3x 5
Polograte 0

Your dad must be an asshole. What does he know about your social life?

Probably a lot considering she still lives at home. I know younger brother is unpopular, I don't need to shadow him to figure it out. He's awkward, doesn't have great social skills, makes terrible jokes. I love him, but I know he doesn't have the personality to make many friends.

You Don't have to be popular to get laid........ Common sense....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder OP . Don't worry , somebody will find you someday. Disregard your father . Believe in yourself, and then you will find love .

answeryourphone 3