By sad as shit - 01/01/2016 00:41 - United States - Conway

Today, my life finally seemed to be getting on track after recovering from major depression, paying off most of my debt, and scoring an amazing job. And then I woke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 717
You deserved it 2 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you woke up, knowing how people can get on New Year's Eve, consider yourself lucky

Comments

Did you know that most studies indicate that sleep is an important part of staying alive?

Let me try to provide uplifting advice in a similar vein to some of the previous comments: If you're the kind of person who doesn't do things you want, be a different kind of person! Want things hard enough to get them! Do well instead of badly!

That is literally the most useless advice I've ever seen.

Wait, I just realized it could be a sarcastic dig at some of the other comments. It's hard to tell because people will say such things seriously.

And it made you even more depressed, causing you to lose your shitty job, causing even greater debt. Dreams suck.

Your dreams are reflection of your desires. To desire, is the first step to achieve. GL.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

It also doesn't hurt to speak it into existence, the law of attraction i believe it's called.

Someone give OP a small loan of a million dollars

The dream was your future in 2016! Good luck!

M3DO 24

It was De Ja Vu not a dream, keep your hopes up op!

katina1236 20

Your dreams are your subconscious telling you that you'll get there eventually and not to stress. Good luck OP you'll get there don't worry

Those things are possible. The thing about depression is that it takes away your hope. Hope that you will get better, hope that people love you, hope for a better tomorrow. Don't listen to that voice in your head. You are worth it. All of it- love, happiness, security. Surround yourself with people who lift you up, and in turn; reach down help up those who have fallen farther than you. You endure what you cannot bear, until you can bear it. Good luck OP.

Wait, so people are voting up the post that said "If you can't solve your problems, find the solution!" but are voting down the actually helpful post in this thread? Do any of you actually know ANYTHING about depression? THIS post is useful!

Hahahahahah. Thanks for the backup. Mental Health is kind of my thing... I was a little confused by the down vote myself, but never really concern myself too much with it.