By BrokeAsHell - 30/05/2013 08:51 - Australia - Werribee

Today, my landlord emailed me, stating that she hasn't been receiving my rent. After some investigation, I found out she's been using the money to buy booze, and hasn't been putting it into the house owner's account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 902
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beat that bitch senseless.....- in court.

jsprackman 11


jsprackman 11

I agree with 2, but also - don't confront her, just go to the cops. She is obviously a terrible person and You will only be giving her time to cover up her mess. If you could find out, the cops should have no problems.

Not to be off topic but does anyone else find that to be too much alcohol to humanly consume without being scared to light a match near yourself

36- I think that depends on how much money it is, and what kind of alcohol she's buying with it. If she's getting really expensive, low percentage stuff, it may not be that much. If she's getting a bunch of cheaper, higher percentage stuff, then... Well, she should probably be dead from alcohol poisoning by now.

Beat that bitch senseless.....- in court.

Where as olden day humans tore each other with swords and guns, modern humans rip each other apart with a concept that isn't even physical (money).

I was with you until you said "in court."

You could sue her if you can prove everything like this...keep receipts and everything you can. Show the bill and transfer to her account every month.

I totally agree. People like this should be punished. Unfortunatly you still might lose your house though cause she might lose everything. That does suck!

Pwn17 25

That's a lot of money she's used to get wasted.

The choice of words was not for naught.

Yeah, I would suggest reporting her asap

Well, you should have some sort of receipt... If I've learned something in my li fe is that I should always have a receipt for everything .

This ^ but even without receipts it should all be on the bank statements. you will be ok OP :)

Or pay by cheque. That is a receipt all by itself.

matthendo12 6

You might want to find a new landlord

If she is in Australia it might still be legal to have her drawn & quartered.

I wonder how fast she drunk your security deposit away... Smdh