By Anonymous - 27/05/2013 22:15 - United States - Lehi

Today, my in-laws came for dinner. My 5-year-old son chose that as the perfect time to say, "Good girls always swallow!" when my daughter coughed up some of her food. I have no idea where he heard it, but my mother-in-law blamed me, and my wife had to convince her not to call CPS on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 037
You deserved it 3 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's more than just a little extreme. That's in the realm of insanely extreme.

Mother in laws know how to swallow more than anyone , they just don't admit it. That's why they try to make themselves seem to perfect.

Comments

groovycrazyjoe 18

I would've kick her out my house

thafs hilarious. your mother in law needs to lighten up

It's hard to believe that came out of his mouth. That situation must have been hard to swallow.

Well. In-laws are known to be ******* retarded

Eloras_Mom 0

The reason she wanted to call CPS is probably cause she thought OP must be making the kids do perverse things to him. Probably pictured him saying that to the kids during a sexual act and that was where they heard it. You cant trust anyone these days. And its not unheard of for a father to do that. Of course, it would take a helluva a lot more to make me suspect child abuse. Mom In Law really has it out for this poor guy.

I think most people got that. That doesn't change the fact that C.P.S. probably would have laughed their asses off at her because kids say the darnedest things. It also really doesn't change the fact that the Mother-in-Law has a filthy mind. "Good girls swallow their veggies, not spit them out."

The bitch would not be welcome in my home or near my children afterwards.

You should have told her "Fine, Catch U Next Tuesday when they come"

Ducreaux 7