By creeped out - 12/06/2012 18:28 - United States - Smithtown

Today, my identical twin sister's boyfriend walked over to me, and whispered in my ear, "I know what you look like naked." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 903
You deserved it 4 466

Same thing different taste

Comments

You should've been like no my boobs are bigger

"and I have a freckle on my left butt cheek.

12 - that's a photoshop fail... Unless you have a really big head that for some reason isn't as tan as the rest of your body

climbthoserocks 6

95- It's definitely not a photoshopped picture, are you dumb?

12 hey your shirt came off. Now do us a favor and take a pic with your shirt on and out of the shower next time. Thanks!

95 the lighting is illuminating his face more than his body, and the photo is taken from a slightly high angle, which may make his body look smaller. What would he gain from making his head bigger in Photoshop? Is that a trend now?

luckyd880 12

The bobble head look is all the rave now. Replacing the duck face :)

Anai08 17

12-Your picture made me think "Omg, the poor guy, that looks like terrible sunburn!" considering your body has a darker, reddish hue to it compares to your face. But since you chose it as your profile pic, I'm assuming it's a bad tan? Not trying to be mean, just recommending you use a different picture =]

What a creeper. Besides, you know that's not really true OP. You might be identical twin sisters' but it doesn't mean you are/look exactly alike. Brush it off, if he's a creep, eventually your sister will find out. :)

That's totally true. My twin sister and I are genetically identical, but we have a truck-load of physical differences.

kitkatkit 4

97 - Same here. Not only are me and my identical twin sister different but I'm married to an identical twin and not at all attracted to his brother.

My identical twin sister and I look really alike but there are also tons of differences. So really he wouldn't know what she looks like naked for real

You're either crap at sarcasm, or really weird.

I don't think it's weird either. I would have laughed and called him clever

Ari1337 15

You know he's not saying that because he saw your sister in the nude. He watches you when you shower, just like Santa, :D.

TheDrifter 23

Better than "I've got the duct tape and the guys are all ready to act out that fantasy of yours."

Tell him then you must know exactly what my hand slapping your face will feel like ;)

inkedav 8

What do you call identical twin sisters when both are ice skating champions?... Ice queen clones... :|

jaredofmo 22

Ask him if that's his way of coming onto you, and if so, you're sure your sister will be REALLY interested in hearing this!

That's funny! Tell him he may know what you look like, but he'll never know how good you are in bed!

Xquisite1 28

Don't know why I am being thumbed down, not every aspwct of their physical anatomy is identical and the boyfriend is too dumb to realize that!

Physically, they can weigh differently and have different hairstyles, but genetically, they are exactly the same.

because you're stating the obvious and we're not too dumb to realize it. and stop bitching about people voting your comments negatively, it's really stupid and kinda makes you look like an ass.

Your being thumbed down because you're stupid, every physical aspect of them IS the same because they are identical twins.

54# Stfu. Do you know what Stfu means?????

Actually he is correct just because they have the same DNA does not mean they are going to be identical. They have cloned cats and the resulting one will have different color than the original. Though that is easily contributed to the environment and in this case the surroundings of the sisters will be very similar so differences will be small.

Almighty_Chris97 6

These are all valid arguments, but would the boyfriend have even said that if they weren't pretty damn close to identical in looks.