By anonymous - 25/02/2016 21:55 - United States

Today, my husband, who has been in a coma for 5 weeks, woke up. When I went to visit him, the first thing he did was try and continue the argument we had been having before he crashed the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 924
You deserved it 2 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazyindynathan 13

At least he doesn't have any memory problems...

Comments

That's ******* love and coma bitch you better argue with him before you tell him he was in a coma

Did he still think he was in the car driving for a few minutes? And I am impressed.

Darkreign333 23

As a widow OP, you are damn lucky he's alive. Now knock some sense into him to so he can realize the same.

Wow, talking about trying to have the last word!

For you it's been five weeks. For him it's been five minutes.

MrZsDad 19

arguments end, and you eventually forgive each other and forget about it, just be happy he's ok :)

To all the people calling OP heartless for being upset that her husband woke up and continued the argument, you're focusing on the wrong aspect. She isn't upset he woke up. She's upset that the first thing he wanted to do was continue the argument. That means he didn't ask how she was, if she had been hurt, if heMd missed anything important, what injuries he had sustained, was anyone else hurt in the wreck, has she been okay, have their kids been okay (if they have any) or about anything else he missed. The most important thing to him was to finish that argument instead of asking the questions that he actually should have been concerned about. The fact so many people leapt to the conclusion she was being a bitch for being upset about his first action being an argument astounds me.