By ifhehadadickforaheaditdbefuckingsmall - 10/03/2013 18:50 - Cyprus - Strovolos

Spicy
Today, my husband was arrested for having sex in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 736
You deserved it 4 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

erockinthesuburb 17

Something tells me that you weren't involved in the sex... Just a hunch.

Well don't go bail his dumb ass out. You'll need that money to hire your divorce lawyer.

Comments

Did he call you from the police office to have you pick him up? Wonder how he explained his stupidity.

It was on the 5 o'clock news. (That would even be worse for OP!)

kishorekumar_a 10

*Tring Tring* OP : Hello... Husband : Hello, babe. Can you pick me up from the police station? I was detained. OP : What happened? Why? Husband : Nothing, really. I was just having my p*nis out and was slightly stroking it. OP : What the ****??? In the public? Were you even alone? Husband : Of course not. There was this woman who had no place to sit. So, I sat her down on my lap while doing this. Err... She also had her pants down.

Hmmmm... Perhaps the only time anyone ever was upset that they didn't get arrested.

Tell him he can continue having sex in the park, because that's where he will be living after you kick his cheating ass out.

vanessa09865 23

*snaps fingers in Z formation*

DocBastard, please tell me my imagination has run wild, and that that is a deformed male genitalia in that scan, not a what I presume to be a Coke bottle lodged deep within their (*)....

kishorekumar_a 10

Horton, I was trying hard to forget about image. Thanks for reminding me on what it could mean. Ughhh... *shakes head hard to clear the thoughts*

Please consider re-reading the FML out loud, thank you.

Nikkitaria 9

Ask him how he loves the thrill of getting caught.

I hope you take the house, the car, and everything else.

perdix 29

Sadly, he was released for . . . *lowers sunglasses* insufficient evidence.

Your husband did no seem like someone who is... *lowers glasses* ...headstrong!

BunBunBabe 8

I hope you don't get back together with him and that he is your ex husband now

perdix 29

The good news is that you must be hot. Cops never give tickets to hot girls, no matter how guilty they are.

witchdoctor1 9

I believe you read this fml wrong this time friend.

ileenefudge 29

And I'm guessing he was your one phone call right?

ileenefudge 29

*You* were his one phone call