By torny>horny - 10/04/2011 04:42 - United States

Today, my husband tried to be romantic by throwing me in a bed laid with roses. Too bad he forgot to remove the thorns first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 585
You deserved it 4 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that kinda sucks, but be happy he tried to do something. It's apperantly an unspoken rule for women to be happy with what their husbands give them, with the right thought behind it of course, even though it kinda fails. My boyfriend always tries to cook me delicious diner but ends up throwing a main ingredient in I really don't like. I still love the fact he went through all the trouble trying to please me.

Comments

Ouch. You got some real war scars now.

Mimiroxxi 0

lmao one of the funniest FMLs I read in a long time 

I read this, and first thought I had was Brett Michaels singing... "every rose has it's thorns"

at least he really wntd to do smtg special fa yah...unlk sm useless creatures out there! The thought really counts...

melissamoshh 0

Here you go: "At least he really wanted to do something special for you, unlike some useless creatures out there. The thought really counts..."

There are times when shortening words is somewhat acceptable. Sadly for you, those days didn't end with the coming of these things on phones called "full QWERTY keyboard"s.

sourgirl101 28

Yeaaaaa! they printed another one of my FMLs.(: To sum a few things up, Monday was my birthday and I was complaining that I hadn't had my "birthday" sex yet! My husband and I had been working opposite schedules and he was really trying to be sweet and romantic. One of the thorns went through my shoulder blades and bleed just a tad. However, the night wasn't a lost cause, if you know what I mean. I just now have roses peals all over my floor that need cleaning up!

If he cleans it, does he earn a *******?

sourgirl101 28

Haha Doortje, I always love reading your comments.(:

muffinlizzie 7

Well congrats! But next time tell him that just the petals will do.

jordanprodigy023 0

Good for him, he deserves an A for effort