By Tree - 30/07/2010 11:34 - France

Today, my husband told me "The only reason I stay with you is because it's cheaper than paying child support." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 083
You deserved it 5 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why not leave him and get child support anyway

Fuckme19 0

Comments

Wow..if he meant it..then you need to get outta that relationship ASAP..not good for you..OR the kids..what an asshole. If he was kidding..then you need to learn to take a joke.

that is absolutely awful... you will find someone that treats you better!

imright24 0

If you're like any of the "alimony", "kids aren't yours", "my house my car" people here, YDI.

Hey, she's gotta look out for herself. Being with that bastard is probably not the best thing for her. Might as well get the appropriate money for it.

haha!!:O ydi for haveing a bad husband..and didn't see it

True..but very sad. I would be devestated if I thought my husband was only with me because it was cheaper then leaving. I would rather be on my own and broke, then unhappy, bitter and an asshole just to save a few bucks

krasian 0

Then just be separated and have him pay child support. I'm not entirely sure how it works though. If you have to be divorced or just not living together?

krasian 0

But they marry so they don't have to pay child support, then go and **** 23 other women. You know what the cheapest way is though? Condoms. Too black people don't get this concept....

FoxOnTheStreet 9

Nice stereotype, 32. That was sarcasm, just in case you didn't get it.

I'm pretty sure 32 meant "Too bad people don't get this concept", and his phone's autocorrect messed it up.

THat's what I thought at first; that's why I said "racist Freudian slip?" however, in his later posts, he made it very clear that he meant it exactly how he said it.