By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 04:18 - United States

Today, my husband thought it would be "funny" to put laxatives in the cakes for my son's 7th birthday party. Over 40 kids came to the party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 589
You deserved it 4 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

First of all your husband sounds really immature. Second, over 40 kids!!? Holy crap!

Comments

You might need to fumigate your house tomorrow.

Wow, how rude! It's very clear that there were 41 children at the party. I feel so bad for everyone who ate the cake.

I hope you made him clean up the bathroom(s).

RedPillSucks 31

Why was this thumbed down? Seems like a reasonable punishment for immaturity. And why the hell would people vote YDI?

Wow, what an awful thing to do, and to a bunch of kids no less. Diarrhea in kids can be really serious and in extreme cases can lead to death from dehydration. People who've done this to adults as a prank, or as retaliation for food theft from a shared fridge, have found themselves prosecuted criminally for their actions. (The exact charges can vary by jurisdiction.) I hate to say this but your husband really belongs in jail for doing this. At a very minimum if any of those kids' parents incur medical bills as a result of your husband's little "prank" he should be 100% on the hook for them.

Thank you! I was hoping someone else would realize how dangerous this stupid prank was. Dad should be under the jail.

TheDrifter 23

The only ones I can find who were prosecuted very nearly killed the victim. A couple in a cake makes for a runny day, the ones criminally charged used multiple boxes of laxatives. I guess everything is morally equivalent these days, people have gotten dumb enough that they think Jersey Shore isn't fake.

People have really been prosecuted for putting laxitives in their own food and some guy decided to steal it?

wriptidez 0

Immoral? Illegal. She and her husband could have 40 lawsuits on their hands.

pepelapew 0

You might wanna get a lawyer. You could be sued by your jew parents.

Mental1942 6

Or her future ex husband should get a lawyer

Totally reflects on OP. And she actually made a child with that moron.

Normally I wouldn't be so quick to say this with kids involved but DTMFA.

who does that to their son on his birthday?