By Zoey - 09/02/2012 15:17 - Canada

Today, my husband started a food fight. During our wedding reception. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 836
You deserved it 6 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tylersign 11

Someone was recording when you got hit by the brownies, right?

that's a great idea! must have been a good time...idea for my wedding someday

Clamcreepy 7

Let's get the party started black eye peas style

one you wont forget shame your whining about it instead of enjoying what you have in your life

If OP feels embarassed about it, THEN SHE'S GOING TO,WRITE ABOUT IT!! You and your "shame for writing this". Also, use some ******* punctuation.

I believe he meant, (That's) "one you won't forget. (It's a) shame you're whining about it instead of enjoying what you have in your life." I don't know if that actually clarifies anything, but it took me forever to figure out what he was saying, so hopefully someone will benefit from this.

....that actually sounds pretty fun...

...and people are ok with this? I may be young, but don't people have some decency during weddings so they wouldn't make a baboon out of themselves?

shut up, you know how many weddings people get drunk, dance like an idiot and etc... its your wedding its suppose to be fun and be something to look back on and laugh and enjoy memories

xStaciexLynnx 15

68- I would not be excited and love the memory of food I paid quite a bit for being thrown around my dress, the cake, all the expensive decor, etc. Call me crazy but I also don't want all my guests smashed.

Are you kidding? I'd LOVE for my wedding to be like this! some food fights, terrible song and dance, weird games and speeches that make no sense. I'd love my significant other even more.

24, Why deny human nature for the sake of a ceremony that won't stand out in anyones mind because it is bland and boring? Act like yourself, not like you want everyone else to remember you. She married a guy who has a childish streak to him, if this isn't something she can handle she shouldn't have married him in the first place until she is comfortable with it. He isn't going to change.

riack 2

Why not enjoy your wedding? The ones I've been to we're friggin stuffy until everyone was drunk and dancing like idiots. That entire formal and boring crap can kill anything memorable during a wedding.

panicpains 0

That's cute!!! I hope when I get married he will do something like that!