By whipplewhip - 30/06/2013 04:21 - United States

Today, my husband and I were at the mall, and decided to have a snack at the food court. As we ate, an obese woman squeezed past our table, butt facing us. Just when her ass-cheeks slid past our heads, she let out a horrific fart that my father would be proud of. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 437
You deserved it 3 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

The fart probably was a made of 2 week old food stuck in her fat encrusted gut, obese people need to sort it out with their bumper car looking arses.

TheForgetfulOne 12

Do people not know how to say 'Excuse me" anymore ?

Comments

Invest in a gas mask. This dire situation is bound to happen more often as obesity is on the rise in America.

Obesity has nothing to do with Farting. Everybody farts!

no, but your diet does contribute to the "rank factor" of your ass

Really? Because I haven't eaten meat since I was 16 and during the rare times I do, nobody can even smell them. I'm also polite enough to go somewhere private if I'm in public, unlike this lady.

actually eating meat is what causes the quiet smelly flatus things like broccoli will produce a large amount of gas but little to no smell (sources: biology class, mythbusters and I dated a vegetarian for two years)

"Look I'm a vegetarian and my shit *literally* doesn't stink!"

"They've been calling those Boomers. For obvious reasons."

RedPillSucks 31

It's really bad when you can't spell "Murica" Can't anyone speak the Queens English any more (and I don't mean Elizabeth)

RivetingTaleChap 6

It's actually a new government-conspiracy. Similar to chem-trails, they plant drugs in the buttcracks of seemingly innocent bystanders, ready for deployment. Be weary of any symptoms, you could be Big Brother's new test subject.

Really? guys? I know that joke was a bit inappropriate, but was it really worth burying? I didn't think it was that bad.

RedPillSucks 31

I thought it was pretty funny

Ins0mau 20

No! It was lame and convoluted, ya silly peeps! That's why it was buried!

bingbongbingbong 11
MzZombicidal 36

Yeah? Well so is your attitude!

I think his attitude is fine :) it's because of attitude like yours that obese people feel perfectly fine with themselves :)

MzZombicidal 36

Admittedly, that was a lame joke on my part. As for obese people, I don't have a problem with them. They don't bother me unless they're farting in my face or taking up all of the mobile scooters because their poor ankles can't support their cellulite.

@19 Totally true. Might be 'politically incorrect' to some people, but who cares, its the truth. Its the same if someone farts, or a really loud sound buzzes, seeing is just another one of the 6th sense, why should I have to put up with seeing that hideousness whenever I walk somewhere in public.

Could have been worse. She could have sharted

imtooshy 18

Did you just sit there silent? I woulda told her off and recommended she have her stomach stapled and her head checked. It doesn't matter how much anyone weighs.....she's an adult and should have manners and class. So damn gross.