By Anonymous - 23/11/2010 17:35 - Canada

Today, my grandma walked into my room and asked if the thing lying on my nightstand was a computer. I said ''Grandma, that's a clock.'' After staring at me, confused for a few seconds, she then farted, and left my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 007
You deserved it 5 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love old people. I cannot wait for the day that I am old and can do whatever the **** I want wherever the **** I want.

fakeaccountX 6

When you are confused beyond belief, the fart is the only intelligent response.

Comments

If she doesn't have alzheimer's or dementia, there is a possibility she had a stroke. People who are suddenly, unusually confused may be having a stroke. Other signs can be things like, blurred vision, facial droop, arm drift, incontinence, nonsensical words or inappropriate speech, partial paralysis. Do your Grandma a favour and tell your parent/guardian about this and get her to a doctor/hospital if this is abnormal behaviour.

Holy...what the...are we in JumpingToConclusionLand? You go from granny farting to a stroke? See #85, please.

No, not jumping to conclusions. I'm an EMT and there are simple things you can do to determine if it is a TIA/Stroke (and if it is, time is of the essence if it is a stroke). All I'm saying is it may be something that needs attention if she isn't suffering from demensia/alzheimer's. As a 'doc' you should know that...

I know full well how to differentiate a stroke from grandma farting. Four years of medical school and five years of surgical training has made me a pretty keen diagnostician. But thanks for the educational update, friend.

Yes, many 'docs' think they know everything. I am a lowly EMT who simply needs to look at the signs and symptoms, determine the differential diagnosis and drop the patients off. I have 13 years of university, 3 degrees and was teaching at university. Being an EMT is more rewarding and please, don't pull the 'I've been in school x years and know it all'. We all have strengths and weaknesses. She may have farted, she may have something more serious going on. Neither of us will ever know what is actually wrong without seeing the woman and doing diagnostics. If you can say, for certain, she simply passed gas with nothing else going on without seeing the woman I call you a quack. All I was suggesting was that it be looked into further as it could denote something more serious. Maybe not, but it could.

this is the grammer nazi equivelaint of a scoobi snack

my gram does not even know what a computer is.....

rockyraccoon28 8

129, wait what? she didn't reply defensively at all.

r9310 0

that is the best thing i heard all day

HAHAHA!!! funniest fml I've read in a while. :D. I wouldn't be compaining.. gramma farts are the best. ;)

Wynton 0

i love your grandmother shes full of fireworks....shes awesome

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh God you made my day! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha