By Anonymous - 23/11/2010 17:35 - Canada

Today, my grandma walked into my room and asked if the thing lying on my nightstand was a computer. I said ''Grandma, that's a clock.'' After staring at me, confused for a few seconds, she then farted, and left my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 007
You deserved it 5 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love old people. I cannot wait for the day that I am old and can do whatever the **** I want wherever the **** I want.

fakeaccountX 6

When you are confused beyond belief, the fart is the only intelligent response.

Comments

Look up dementia.... Grandma is probably showing the first signs of Alzhiemer's disease. Might want to tell your parents what happened so they can keep an eye on her. Oh and ignore the other comments - these people are morons and just post to see who can make the most obnoxious comment.

#65 Um...Excuse me, but not all of us are morons. Way to generalize.

I'd be happy to give a cookie to anyone here who is not a moron. Unfortunately, anyone who cannot tell the difference between **** and clock is a moron and illiterate as well. No cookie for you.

I'm not sure who anointed you the FML Non-Moron Cookie Giver, but I sure as hell didn't vote for you. You seriously think this woman has Alzheimer's just based on this anecdote? You're either the most brilliant neurologist in the world or an alarmist moron yourself. Get off your high ******* horse and give me my goddamned cookie. Chocolate chip.

It's easy to misread a word if you're skimming, which I was most definitely doing. Note that I was also joking; I wasn't actually confused about the ****/clock thing. Goodness gracious. I'm far from being an idiot. As Doc said, get off of your high horse and take off your "Most Intelligent" medal.

Did someone say... chocolate chip cookies?

I thought that being part of the FML Staff got you as many cookies as your heart and stomach desire, Sirin. D:

Rachel_fml 20

Actually, as a moderator, we feed off misery and dry humor. The cookies we have to steal.

MuchDance90s 0

Rachel you have beautiful deep set eyes if you want to try sometime new apply your shadow far above the crease, almost at your brow bone instead of the usual .... in the crease

My cookies!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! Sirin, you can have those oatmeal raisin pieces of shit. Worthless ******* excuse for a cookie.

CoachLlama 5

Thats right, you guys fight over those chocolate chips, while I slip out with the peanut butter cookies.

Curses! I'll settle for the snickerdoodles.

nerdytacos 3

aww f*ck am I too late for the chocolate chip? damn, not again!

VinegarStrokes 0
VinegarStrokes 0

Good lord you are such an ugly heroin addict.

#70 She's not ugly at all! Besides, criticizing the appearance of others is rude and unnecessary.

how is this an fml ? u have a weird grandma that's more like fhl

Dutch oven! I would have ctfu if she shut the door said tht and left ha

shitdesturbur 0

nows a good time to check out some old people homes

CoachLlama 5

Too bad it was just a clock. Maybe she wanted to search for a way to cure her tummy ache.