By Panda Man - 29/11/2018 08:30 - United States - Seattle

Today, I had a meeting with my girlfriend, who I live with and work with but on different teams. Both our teams got laid off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 933
You deserved it 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

My other half and myself also work at the same place and have been told it is closing in a year so I can empathise with you (although we do have a little more time to find something else than you do).

Well, crap. I hope you both got some kind of redundancy package that can help until you find new jobs.

Comments

Well, crap. I hope you both got some kind of redundancy package that can help until you find new jobs.

Mungolikecandy 19

My other half and myself also work at the same place and have been told it is closing in a year so I can empathise with you (although we do have a little more time to find something else than you do).

I’m sorry that you both got laid off, but you’ll both have more time to get laid!

I can imagine both of you getting home that day and saying “honey, I have bad news” at the same time. But in all seriousness that sucks OP, hope the job search is quick!

What, do you think that without that meeting she wouldn't find out?

My bet is you work at Starbucks. A lot of friends lost their jobs at corporate.