By baron - 01/06/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We haven't had sex yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 131 643
You deserved it 7 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovefmlife 0

oh #5 your a smart one nothing gets by you.

RiverRelic 0

She's telling you because you are the "sweet" guy who will now take care of her and her bastard. She puts out for tools but she'll let you get a taste now because of this accident. "You're such a sweet caring guy. I'm glad I have you around. I'll never be that stupid again." I'd say run, but chances are, if you are that guy you'll just be the sucker. Then, when you are watching the kid, she'll be letting another tool tap that.

Comments

jgardner12 0

How long have you been going out? Maybe if you started going out a short while ago she got pregnant before and just realized?

At least you know it's not yours. Dump her and never look back.

Lmfao #13 I love you you made my day xD!! And OP- That sucks.. Do what #41 says, that's an awesome idea xD

xanth 0

For some reason, I love these one line FMLs :p

It's a miracle conception! Jesus is coming back! =P

At least you know it's not yours. Dump her and never look back.

To be fair to the girl, it's possible that the op got her pregnant without them having sex. If he came (from doing other things) near that area, that might do it. Like in Scrubs! Sucks either way though.

PSYqualiac 17

Or if she's like Overly Attached Girlfriend: doesn't spit or swallow.... saves.

#4 why would she get an abortion just because its not his? It doesnt mean the baby doesn't deserve to live.

k1o2a3l4a5 0

how long have you been dating? abort and its never happened.

PSYqualiac 17

Abortion is for in the case of rape (to protect the woman's mental health) and if the woman's life is in danger because of medical reasons. It is not birth control and should not be used as such.