By baron - 01/06/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We haven't had sex yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 131 643
You deserved it 7 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovefmlife 0

oh #5 your a smart one nothing gets by you.

RiverRelic 0

She's telling you because you are the "sweet" guy who will now take care of her and her bastard. She puts out for tools but she'll let you get a taste now because of this accident. "You're such a sweet caring guy. I'm glad I have you around. I'll never be that stupid again." I'd say run, but chances are, if you are that guy you'll just be the sucker. Then, when you are watching the kid, she'll be letting another tool tap that.

Comments

Dump the ho. Then have sex with her. Then dump her again.

ktengstrom 0

Isn't it a good thing that it isn't yours?

PSYqualiac 17

In some ways, yes. But imagine a guy who's looking for a good girl to possibly settle down with one day. That is not something you want to have happen.

simply break up with her, that really sucks though i mean if you really loved her of course she doesn't love you if she stepped on you like that.

shadow_skater_fml 0

yew should dump her. she cheated on yew!!

PSYqualiac 17
pepsican24 0

81, do you have any medical background to back that up? while i respect your feelings against abortion, i really have to call you out on your "facts...." the nervous system develops far far after 14-16 days, its actually in the 2nd trimester. so, by your logic, there would be no feeling until that time, which is after most people get abortions.

PSYqualiac 17

He's not wrong completely. The beginning of the nervous system is in that time frame. It doesn't completely finish til 2nd trimester. Good try though. Feeling is during 2nd trimester too I believe. But the nervous system does start early early on.

In regards to the abortion topic, I think it's perfectly acceptable in certain situations. For example, teenage pregancies, rape victims etc. And what if you accidentally get pregnant at a time that it doesn't fit into your life? As others have said, you might have financial difficulty looking after a baby 'cause they're bloody expensive. OP: Dump dat hoe. Consider yourself lucky that you found out she was cheating too. Most girls just get away with it, as yours would've done if she hadn't gotten herself knocked up.

PSYqualiac 17

Teenage pregnancy is no excuse for abortion. Rape and in the event of medical complications that endanger the mother's life... these are the two reasons. Anything less is a misuse of abortion which is meant to protect life, not take it. If you can't afford a kid, put it up for adoption.

be grateful, you dodged a bullet. and at least she can't claim its yours and try to suck you into supporting it

Now THIS is a FYL that is very well deserved. Hope you dumped the *****.

Dump her ass and forget about her. Give her nothing, don't help her with anything, don't try to comfort her. She got herself into it and you have no reason to even consider helping her.