By baron - 01/06/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We haven't had sex yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 131 643
You deserved it 7 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovefmlife 0

oh #5 your a smart one nothing gets by you.

RiverRelic 0

She's telling you because you are the "sweet" guy who will now take care of her and her bastard. She puts out for tools but she'll let you get a taste now because of this accident. "You're such a sweet caring guy. I'm glad I have you around. I'll never be that stupid again." I'd say run, but chances are, if you are that guy you'll just be the sucker. Then, when you are watching the kid, she'll be letting another tool tap that.

Comments

xemmy_fml 0

This might sound kind of far fetched, but hear me out: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT TAP THAT RIGHT NOW. She could be faking like she's pregnant so you'll sex her up without any protection. Then she'll actually get pregnant, it'll be yours, and you will be forced to pay for it.

I'd just "peace bitch! oh and congratulations!" oh and 112 you are most definitely mentally challenged.

this is a FHL, not yours! thank god it aint yours, dump that pregnant hoe

... I'm sorry, you haven't had sex with her "yet"? You mean you're still planning on it!? :O You, my friend, are determined.

soundmind311 0

this is great. now u know that u have a cheating girlfriend, and u dont have to deal with a bastard for 18 yers

FMLwrestler 0

I really don't get women that operate like this! I really don't. On the one hand, she is willing to go out and **** somebody else, even though she is in an exclusive relationship WITH YOU. She likes a guy that much, that instead of getting her slutty butt satisfied by you, that she is willing to go behind your back and do another guy. And she likes him SO MUCH that she is so blindly retarded as to forget to use protection. She does ALL OF THIS BEFORE she has ever even had sex with you the first time!!! Then on the other hand, she still ****** him, when she knows in reality that he is nowhere near as good, successful, kind, fair, or decent a human being as you are, and that he in NO WAY would EVER support a baby! Then she slimily comes crawling back to you, somehow expecting your much better self to take care of the baby. And this begs the question: If she trusts you more than the "other guy" in these kinds of situations... why in the HELL did she have sex with him BEFORE she had sex with you?!?! Like she didn't just "cheat" after she'd banged you ALSO. That would be bad, yes, but at LEAST you got some action to satisfy yourself, before the bomb was dropped. ....However, it's another story entirely when not only does she cheat, but she ***** him BEFORE SHE ***** YOU AT ALL!!!! ============================================================== The only possible options I see are this: 1) She is a sadistic asshole, who simply enjoys seeing other people squirm in pure horror... or 2) she was already pregnant with another baby when she quickly got you (who she probably guessed was a sucker) to go out with her, in the hopes that you would either help her raise the child, or provide money/a ride to get her to an adoption place or abortion clinic or something. So basically, either she is simply evil and wrong and whorish... or she is using you completely. ================================= This brings up my last question: Why the hell, after all of this, would you STILL phrase it as "we never even had sex YET"?!?! Am I to assume that you were hoping you might have sex with her in the future?? If so, that is why she used you. Girls take advantage of guys who are weak ******* who can't stand up for themselves. They (as the weaker sex physically) enjoy walking all over/abusing guys whenever possible. And guys like you make it happen frequently. If you don't grow some balls, ma man, she and other girls like her are going to pick you to the BONE over the course of your life!

Oh dude, I've been there! Dump her... dump her NOW! Save yourself a HUGE amount of stress.

Hopefully you're going to be a real man and help her take care of the child. I mean, she was honest enough to come clean to you, after all, so obviously she trusts you. Although hopefully you're not too attached to dick around with her before ditching her ass.