By baron - 01/06/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We haven't had sex yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 131 643
You deserved it 7 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovefmlife 0

oh #5 your a smart one nothing gets by you.

RiverRelic 0

She's telling you because you are the "sweet" guy who will now take care of her and her bastard. She puts out for tools but she'll let you get a taste now because of this accident. "You're such a sweet caring guy. I'm glad I have you around. I'll never be that stupid again." I'd say run, but chances are, if you are that guy you'll just be the sucker. Then, when you are watching the kid, she'll be letting another tool tap that.

Comments

smashyy 0

All I have to say is 'wow' For every single comment on here OP: Dump her ass. Abortion warriors: She's stupid enough to cheat, and get pregnant, she should deal with the consequences. There's no excuse here, I'm assuming.

ajg_8 0

hahaha #11. At first I was like "what the hell does that say?!" Then I realized and laughed out loud. Knocked Up, right?

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20041201102153-50247.pdf Please educate yourselves. Just because something is printed in a high school text book or on a website (or a federal document for that matter) does not make it a fact. Use a number of reputable sources before you believe just about anything. Consider a source and their possible reasons for misleading their audience. There is a TON of misinformation out there, as evidenced by this thread. As for my personal view of abortion: An unwanted pregnancy is a difficult decision for any potential mother. Having the baby puts stresses on the baby, mother and everyone else involved. Aborting the baby can cause similar stress and guilt for not having it. Adoption also can causes similar stress in a forgone relationship with a child. Isn't the potential mother (with the support of loved ones) in the best position to make this extremely difficult decision? I don't support abortion, but I respect another person's right to make decisions regarding their own life. And the fact of the matter is, that until a baby can survive on its own outside the womb, it's the responsibility of the mother to do as she sees fit, for the best of all concerned parties. I personally would be thrilled if the teenage pregnancy rate went down and people made decisions based on the real risk of a negative outcome of unprotected sex, but is not my place, your place or the law's place to force a particular decision. Let people make their own mistakes. To flamers: Yes, that was long. Yes you can disagree with me. Yes, I like to debate and argue.

Shut up #65. That comment added nothing to the conversation. Even the way you said it was annoying. And #124.. that's the longest FML comment I've ever seen. My left eye is literally twitching, although I'm not sure why. It's either awesome or funny, or both. OP.. you're ******.

doof_fisch 2

In regards to those who are defending/supporting abortion ---- WoW! People really are that self-centered and self-absorbed, aren't they?! To be able to disregard another human life just like that - or to use the old "a dead baby is a happy baby" argument - meaning that the baby would not have a happy life anyway....well, that's just stunning.

Eh. **** that bitch for making you care and stuff..then dump her like the cheating ***** she is. girls are stupid...*sigh

#143: WoW!! Some people just assume that because they feel a certain way that they know what's right in another person's life!