By Whosthegroom - 13/05/2011 01:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend sent out a mass text to everyone on her contact list. She's getting married in a month. I didn't propose to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 169
You deserved it 3 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Consider it a BIG bullet dodged. She's obviously a *****. You'll do better in the future.

Comments

SpectSelf 0

did she invite you to the wedding? maybe you can be her maid of honor.

IMveryHUNGRY 3

Maybe she's just hinting at something..she's saying you have no choice she wants to get married with or without you!

dezinspaaace 0

maybe she's not cheating. maybe she's crazy and planned this wedding without letting you know. either way, fyl op.

I suppose you don't remember what did you tell her last night, when you had drunk sex with her... Oops! Sorry, OP, I thought you're not reading. Actually, I think you should meet her and ask about that mass-texting. If she's a *****, then let it be breaking up, if she wants to marry you, than clarify the situation by talking to her. Maybe, it's a prank, maybe, it's her crazy sister, maybe, it's not her phone number and you're mistaken. Maybe, you just want to post something on FML so much that you have even imagined everything yourself. Your life is in your hands, and it depends on you about "How to react". So, I won't say "FYL", because you still have the right to change everything. Or, at least, to make it better. And something about "Kicking some asses": Make love, not war.

maby you should send her a text about your "preg' wife"?

CaliGali 9

maybe she was gonna ask u to marry her!

Badshah29 6

u shud get her pregnant if u have the chance!!!