By hero to zero - 04/07/2011 16:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's ex punched me so hard in the face, I couldn't see straight. But I got up anyway. I lunged at him, and nailed him in the jaw. Turns out I'd in fact just knocked out my girlfriend the on-looker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 119
You deserved it 15 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's misfortunate...hopefully she lunged back at you in a blind fury and beat the shit out of her ex.

That'll teach her to bring her ex into it.

Comments

congratulations you are now Ike Turner lhh just kidding! this is an unfortunate situation

lisha88 1

I hope u didn't break her jaw

Illyssa_fml 4

Omg!! hahaha! Next time, take a sec to see who you are attacking!!!

That sucks OP....the fact that you put it as an FML makes me think you feel bad. Hope she's okay. (You too)! She really should've got out of the way as soon as you got hit!

tenacious_dee 0

I frickin' hate when exes get involved...it was probably your girlfriend's fault you got punched, OP. You might wanna look into that!

Lol, once again I marvel at some people's foolishness. First, granted getting thoroughly stomped in front of your lover is a trifle humiliating, buuut... dumb, dumb, dumb. Know when you're outmatched; it'll save you a large hospital bill. Being a tough guy = your pride has your balls in a vice grip. Eventually your mouth will write a check your ass can't cash... there is *always* a bigger fish. Second, this is America, and the year is 2011. Sue. Sue, sue, sue. Violence is monkey bullshit that has no place in society. The assault/battery laws are there to ensure people who can't control their ragequits are penalized for their willingness to inflict physical violence on other human beings. Dear OP, YDI. You failed hardcore. Anyway your pride may be hurt, but your bank account could sure benefit here.