By they've been broken up for a year. - 19/11/2012 07:13 - United States - Dallas

Today, my girlfriend of 6 months yelled at me for not comforting her while she was crying because her ex got a new girlfriend, and "it's just not fair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 980
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Comments

olpally 32

Op's username says it all. Dump the emotional train wreck that she is. Clearly, you can do better.

As you are walking out the door, turn and say, "Yes, it is unfair. It's unfair he got a new girlfriend and stuck me with your sorry ass." Trust me, you'll be better off without her.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Congratulations you're the rebounder!

Or she will see that OP is friends with other girls on Facebook and get jealous and accuse him of liking other girls.

Tell her OP if she isn't happy with you to get stepping out the door and go back with her ex. That's messed up acting like a spoiled ass over something that doesn't ever matter.

RedPillSucks 31
imthebombdigity 2

Ummm, sounds like you need to make her your ex-girlfriend.

"Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way, I think you need a new one."

duckfan4life 1

Tell her to not let the door hit her when u tell her get out that's petty

Oh for god's sake, how pathetic, insecure, needy and inconsiderate can you be? She expects her ex to be single and celibate forever to boost her ego? Tell her if she doesn't get the **** over it, her ex won't be the only one with a new girlfriend.