By they've been broken up for a year. - 19/11/2012 07:13 - United States - Dallas

Today, my girlfriend of 6 months yelled at me for not comforting her while she was crying because her ex got a new girlfriend, and "it's just not fair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 981
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Comments

billyw02 5

It sounds like its time for you both to move on. Good luck,OP.

Any guy who puts up with this garbage is a shmuck !! Grow some balls and turf it! Go date her best friend that will wake her up lol, selfish little twat !

I hope she gave you a good response to that.

She sounds a little bitch. I think you should go get a new Gf so she can have a cry about that too

61-okay, thank you for the honest responses and not snarky comments. I don't know shy I got thumbed down, I legitimately was wondering something and use my iPod for this so I can't message, so it just doesn't make sense why it would be thumbed down as apprised to left alone...

I'm curious of your response and facial expression to her yelling at you... Did you put her in her place and tell her to **** off (like a boss)? Or take the verbal assault(like a bitch)?

Ohh, I have a friend that did the exact same thing (sulking after her ex who broke up with her almost two years ago). Told her to move the f on.

I'm gonna say this from experience: run bro.