By they've been broken up for a year. - 19/11/2012 07:13 - United States - Dallas

Today, my girlfriend of 6 months yelled at me for not comforting her while she was crying because her ex got a new girlfriend, and "it's just not fair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 980
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Comments

sens3sfalling: Nope, we just check frequently. And we're all human here, no gods or the like.

Quit it and THEN hit it, and then make sure she know you are, in fact, quitting it.

i would run while you can obviously this one needs psychiatric help

titibug823 11

Let her go... she's obviously still in love with her ex and until she lets that go, any romantically inclined relationship she has isn't going to work..

tell her you hope she cries over you when you get a new girl friend, then dump her.

FML is my only source of entertainment :l I crave for new ones to be posted so I'm always checking. At this point I know most of the FML's that come up on random...

Makes me wonder why she's even with you if she still gives a crap about her ex. It's wrong for her to make you deal with it.

Uhh why are you still dating that troll?

It's always good to comfort your gf when she is crying but definitely not if she's crying over her ex bf! She needs to either get over him or you need to dump her.

roZen91 2

Man fk all of u guys. U don't kno how it is. My feelings for my ex is still strong while I date my gf now. She can't have nobody hotter than me while I am around. Fk day bitch and fk y'all. ..Bazinga