By evecamp - 10/02/2010 05:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend of 11 months told me that she's been faking her orgasms the whole time. Just to make me "proud" of myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 092
You deserved it 5 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A girl who thinks about feelings of people other than herself is pretty rare.. So, what's your problem?

Practice makes perfect, but maybe you need some help. Ask her what she needs you to do do so you may give her a skull crushing orgasim. Then get in in there and destroy that uterus!

Comments

ilysweetcupcake 1

your getting sex. now isn't that a good thing?!

she's trying to make you feel ok. what's the matter with you? yes, fyl for not being thankful for a girlfriend like you have. fake is better than no ******.

actually I would rather be told I'm not hitting the spot so I can mix it up... faking it really is like saying I'm not self confident enough to let the guy that's ******* me know this technique isn't right for me... every girl is differnt... one just dosnt stick it in and u ****** lol.

Is it really true that women save a tally of how many times they fake (like a fake ****** bank) until their partner makes them angry? It's like "remember all those times I was saying 'oh baby, oh baby'. Well I WAS FAKING!!"

b3com3th3mask 0

wow..... this is strange. I think I might actualy feel a little sorry for you. nag it's just my gut acting up

SpreadItOn 0

Hey, why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care! hahaha

how fat r u? come on u should be able to do somthing like how big is ur patio!?

i dont worry so much about the girl when im havin sex :)

perdix 29

Go hunting for her G-spot with your finger. Watch **** and do oral on her like that. After you've given her real orgasms like that, you can **** her in peace and quiet and not be tormented with the fakety-fake production of the play-play orgasms!

I agree. If you can get good at fingering and licking (fingers can stimulate clit

you ******* loser. u must be so shit in bed! ha ha