By FishStampede - 16/05/2009 12:11 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was visiting a national park and went for a swim. Afterwards, I needed to change clothes but the bathrooms were closed. I went off into the woods to change. As soon as I was naked, I heard hooves and sixteen people on horseback rode by. I'd stripped by a horse trail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 945
You deserved it 18 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, I'm an American too. I thoughtfully admit we are pretty damn stupid sometimes.

loveyababe 0

smooth! hahahaha at least they breezed by quickly.

Comments

loveyababe 0

smooth! hahahaha at least they breezed by quickly.

realggirl 0

I wouldn't say ******. random people saw the them naked not a big deal.

littlemisshottie_fml 0

Damn I should've riden my horse :D

"and on your right is some naked American..." "Today, I was horseback riding on a national park trail, when all of a sudden i looked over and saw a stripping guy/girl. FML"

And to your left, we have a European that believes the Korea Republic of Seoul is located in America.

kasumii 1

Korea Republic of Seoul? WTF.

you clearly don't know much about Korea either bro.

An American making fun of the Europeans' knowledge of geography? B- b- but that's wrong! That's not the natural order of things!!!

God hates you, #4. I suppose you couldn't have known it was a horse trail, so FYL. Good luck with that.

bahahaha you deserved that one....how could you not tell it was a HORSE trail?

Hey, I'm an American too. I thoughtfully admit we are pretty damn stupid sometimes.

Did you not have a towel you could wrap around you and change under?

I2OI3 0

Was it a cold morning? That could have bad - shrinkage etc. Did you ever see that episode of Seinfeld?

#7, believe it or not, stupidity is hardly the exclusive domain of Yanks.

yer right. it's for yanks and people who call us yanks. get out of the past Brit. btw, I clicked ydi so It sed way to show em!